Company That Collects China Pieces

I have a set of china that was given to me by my mother. Last week I dropped one of the pieces and it broke. A few years ago I saw on television a company that was collecting pieces of old china from all over the world for sale. Does anyone know about this companies address or have any information on it? Thanks.

Mitra

Replacements Ltd, around Greensboro, NC

If you are just going to display it and it wasn't totally shattered, you might be able to fill it in with patching plaster and then put artists' acryllic paint over the spots. If you want to,you can spray on a satin or gloss clear fixative over that.The kind you find in little plastic bottles at craft stores is the type of paint I am talking about.. Professional repair people do this.

You might also try buying it on eBay.

I believe the place you are looking for is

http://www.replacements.com/china/manu/a.htm?s1=kx&655&

If they don't have what you are looking for,you can register to have them notify you when they get it.

I have fine antique china too, but replacement.com is outrageous on their prices. I would suggest ebay or just join a group with the name of the maker of your china. Such as Vernon Kilns, Homer Laughlin, etc. Just type the manufacturer that made your china and the pattern.

The company Oprah referred to was Replacements Ltd

www.replacements.com

There is also another similar to Replacements, called tabletopsetc.com. I use both of them, for gifts, or for myself.

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousOctober 22, 2008
Antique China Cups and Saucers
Uses for Antique China
China tea cup and saucer with floral pattern.
Cleaning Fine China Dishes
China Cup and Saucer
Appraising China
China tea cups
Selling Fine China
🎄