Locating Smocking Plates

I am looking for a smocking plate for ladybugs. Does anyone have one they would like to share a copy of? Or know where I can find one?
Thanks.

By Nelwyn

I believe I have the Butterflies and Bows you are looking for. I may even have a second copy. I am also in LA. This smocking plate was featured in the Spring 1996 edition of Sew Beautiful.

Fluttering Friends is in the Spring 1997 issue of Sew Beautiful.

You can contact me via my business if you need to do so: http://www.paperdolls.us

June 8, 2010 Flag

I am looking for a smocking plate of a Tiger paw. The paw only, not a tiger. Thanks for any help.

By Katie S. from Greenville, SC

Answers:

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

June 10, 2009 Flag

I am looking for two smocking plates: Fluttering Friends by Mary Pelsynski Buckwalder and Butterflies and Bows by Debbie Glen. If anyone can help please respond, I have been looking for some time.

Sincerely,
Nelwyn from Bunkie, LA

Answers:

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes