Extend Mineral Makeup with Baby Powder

I know this isn't for everyone's skin type, but I added a hefty dash of cornstarch baby powder to my squat little wide-mouthed tub of mineral makeup to increase the amount and it worked!

I was getting low on mineral powder but now the amount is doubled (or a little more). After shaking the container to mix the mineral and baby powders, it is well-blended and the white is unnoticeable. However, I advise to not add too much white baby powder because it could make the mineral makeup too light for your skin color.

The original color I had gave me a bronzed look, but I am happy the new lighter, more natural shade since adding the cornstarch baby powder and will enjoy the extra time this lasts too.

By Erin813 from Seffner, FL

You can also take a bit of your mineral make up and add it to your moisturizer to make your own tinted moisturizer. The awesome thing about this is you can vary the amount of mineral make up and moisturizer depending on the color and coverage you need. :)

Saving Money on Makeup
Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips PowderMay 10, 2010
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
Uses for Talcum Powder
Uses for Talcum Powder
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower