Renew Your Wedding Vows At Valentine's Day

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, plan to renew your wedding vows. Done it before? Then, you know how very special it can be. If you never experienced this fantastic opportunity, give it a try. After all, love is the reason for the holiday! What better way to tell that special person in your life how much they mean to you!

By Sandy

Hello! My husband and I had our 25th anniversary on Jan 18th...We are planning to re-new our vows at our church on Feb 13th! What better way to celebrate 25 years! I'm still trying to figure out what to write for my vows:)

holding wedding rings
Ideas for Renewing Your Vows
Holidays and Parties Valentine's Day Tips For AdultsJanuary 31, 2005
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Double heart shaped chocolate cake that says "Wedding Anniversary" with a 25 decoration.  Black and white wedding picture in the background
Planning a 25th Anniversary with Renewal of Vows
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
Renewing Vows in a Wedding Dress
Choosing a Dress to Renew Your Vows
🎉
🎄