Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Discount Grocery Stores

Search out the Bent N Dent grocery stores or salvage grocery stores. I've bought a whole grocery cart full of food, no meat, for $40 which included cosmetics, pantyhose, paper products and food.

By Betty G.

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By brittan01/31/2013

Organic foods are found discounted. Dented/dated salvageable foods do not hurt anything. As long as it isn't open it is still good. We have a few here in Louisiana. Close to Baton Rouge.

By bessyo509/09/2010

Hello,
I am looking to start my own discount organic/natural food store. Is it possible to get only organic/natural salvage items for a very low price? I am located in PA. Thank you for your time!

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Discount Grocery Stores

Search out the Bent N Dent grocery stores or salvage grocery stores. I've bought a whole grocery cart full of food, no meat, for $40 which included cosmetics, pantyhose, paper products and food. By Betty G.