Peanut Butter and Mayonnaise Sandwiches

I have been enjoying peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches lately. They are great! They taste good too. My hubby eats them all the time, so I finally tried one and I will probably do this from now on. The addition of the mayonnaise is more nutritious than just the peanut butter, although I love peanut butter and cheerios on a spoon too.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

When I was a kid I would eat peanut butter and Miracle Whip sandwiches. I think about that every now and then and don't quite have the courage to try it now that I am 70 years old.

I liked reading that! Bless you,

Robyn <3

We are open now for peanut butter and sandwiches. My better half loved it with mustard.

Peanut butter & mayo, now add sliced onion, and salt & pepper to taste! I bet you love it!

When I was young I had friends who ate bacon lettuce tomato with mayo on one slice of bread & peanut butter on the other.

I have always eaten peanut butter, mayo, and banana sandwiches.

Oh My. I can see the fat calories slam the hips and spin! 2 TB of peanut butter is a protein serving and then it is the all day alone fat serving. Even though I buy reduced or fat free on the condiments, it is still a decision of do I add 80 calories to my sandwich with mayo or do I save that 80 calories for a bedtime glass of milk! As a carb counter/diabetic, etc any additional item to my sandwich must be looked at as do you really want it? It is not a fact of whether I need it, that is always no.

When I was a kid I loved peanut butter and Mayo sandwiches. In fact, I sometimes ate banana and mayo. Maybe it's a Tennessee thing since I was raised in Knoxville.

I have eaten peanut butter, pickle, and mayo sandwiches since I was a little girl.

Yum! Peanut butter, mayo, and sweet pickle sandwiches!

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsAugust 13, 2010
peanut butter bars with chocolate and bacon
Peanut Butter Bars Recipes
Making a Peanut Butter Snail
Making a Peanut Butter Snail
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
Mayonnaise in dish with fresh basil leaves.
Fat Free Mayonnaise Recipes
🎄