Which Knifty Knitter Loom Should I Buy for Scarves and Blankets?

I am looking to purchase a Knifty Knitter loom and I was wondering if they are easy to use. Should I get the round looms or the long looms? I would want to use it to make mostly scarves and blankets. I would appreciate any advice you give to me thanks.

By Kathleen from Tyler, TX

I have both sets and find that i used the round set more often than the long ones. Mitts, hats, scarfs, leg warmers and even socks. Lots of variety in your projects.

Hello, I have both the round and the long loom sets from nifty Knitter. Of the two sorts, I would say that you would be better off with the long set. I have used the long set much more than the round. The long set does all that the round one does and is more versatile when it comes to scarves and blankets. You can make double sided thick blankets and scarves on the long set also super for bags too. There are lots of helpful video lessons on You Tube for these looms.

Crafts KnittingFebruary 28, 2011
Pillows covered with scarves.
Craft Uses for Old Scarves
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
long loom
Using a Knifty Knitter Long Loom