LuLu the Little Chicky Costume Ideas

My two toddlers are going as the Wonder Pets for Halloween and I need help with LuLu the little chicky. I already got great ideas for Tuck the Turtle on this website. I think I'll start with a yellow sweat suit and do something with a yellow boa, but i would love some input. Also, any ideas on where to find the flight googles at a good price? Thanks for the help. Hilary from So. Cal

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

http://www.hgtv  _1381883,00.html

Crafts Halloween Costumes KidsSeptember 26, 2006
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Phantom Of The Opera Costume
Making a Batgirl Costume
Boy Behind Fence in Convict Costume
Making a Convict Costume
Girl Dressed as a Nurse
Making a Nurse Costume
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:23:44 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.