In Memory of Maggie (Dog)

contest winner icon

Maggie was fifteen when she left us for Heaven in August. When my neighbor first saw Maggie, he said she was just a "good 'ole country dog" I found her when she was a puppy wandering down a country road.

Maggie found joy in everything from walking at night, eating her dog bones and running through the water hose when she was agile enough to do so. She just loved life! Maggie had a sweet personality and spirit.

In this picture, I had to take her to the vet and I only had my two seater. She adjusted well and loved riding in it! She would pat me with her front paw as we went down the road as if to say "Wow! I like this!"

By Mimijean from Rowlett, TX

God Bless Maggie, she must have been a wonderful dog!

I am so sorry for your loss of Maggie, it surely is never easy when we lose one of babies. May your grief be short and memory be long. Deby

What a wonderful blessing to have had her in your life! The front paw pat in the car is sooooo sweet! May all your pets have the spirit of Maggie.

What a loving sweet expression. You and Maggie were blessed to have your time together.

I had a dog like Maggie, her name was Sammie and she was a lab/springer mix. Sam was a big black and white sweetheart who loved everybody. She was 14 when she crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but the sweetest dog I ever had! You were lucky to have Maggie and she was lucky you found her.

I am so glad Maggie your friend and you won. I can relate.

Dogs like Maggie are such blessings in our lives! Thanks for sharing her story with us!

Photos Pets DogsFebruary 15, 2010
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
🎉
🎄