Halloween Drink

Fun for Halloween

• Apple juice
  • Applesauce
  • Food coloring of your choice (I used green)
  • Clear drinking glass

Add about a cup of applesauce into a blender

Add several drops of your choice of food color and blend until very smooth. Add more food color if necessary.

Fill a clear glass about 2/3 full with apple juice, then gently add one heaping tablespoon of the applesauce mixture about midway into the glass. You may want to use a second spoon to scoop off the applesauce mixture. The applesauce mixture should float where your placed it in the drink.

Depending on the color of the applesauce mixture come up with a fun name for the drink. I make a fun Halloween dinner for my family every year and this was the drink last year. I added green food color and called the drink Snot.

By rjwilcox from Wilmington, NC

Hope this site helps, seems like fun!

I would like to recomend the book "Halloween" by Joanne o'sullivan. It is all about halloween partys for adults and has drink recipies you might be intrested in useing

Google "Halloween Drinks". There are more links than you'll need. This one was especially cool!

Good luck!

Go alcohol free and everyone will benefit. You can have a good time without being drunk, try it.

go with the alcohol you will have a better time for sure

Food and Recipes Recipes Holidays Halloween BeveragesOctober 18, 2010
Softening Hard Powder Drink Mix
Softening Hard Powdered Drink Mix
Hot Lemon Drink
Hot Lemon Drink Recipes
cover tea drink
Keep Bugs Out Of Your Drink
Tall Blonde
Tall Blonde Drink Recipes