Lil-Samy

Lil-Samy is a 4 month old tabby.

I found him when he was approx. 2 mos. old. He was lost or abandoned in a mall parking lot. He was so thin, near death. He was hungry, cold and infested with fleas. I took him to my vet. and I now have a beautiful healthy loving kitten.

He enjoys playing with his cat toys and pulling the toilet paper off the roll. He also enjoys chasing our older cat.

He is our little gift, he brought a lot of joy into our home during the holidays. He's very loving and likes to snuggle with my son at bedtime.

By Angela from San Francisco, CA

What a beautiful kitty and how lucky that you found him!

What a precious darling kitty! I sure love his color, it's beautiful! He's lucky to have found such a loving home with all of you.

Hi Angela

Samy is very cute. He may have some abasinein sp in him

I had a cat like that once. Thanks for posting

Liz

Angela, the mutual love will be with you forever.

Jennifer

Northern Virginia

What a beautiful Kitty. Thanks for sharing. Donna

You are a good person to take a bedraggled little kitty to your heart and your home. It just hurts me to think of all the little ones that are left, alone and hungry, out there.

Bless you!

Samy has pretty eyes!!! What a precious gift and

what a wonderful home he now has.

Well done Angela, A friend of ours was at a Party where a liitle kitten was being kicked around the room by a drunken lot of boolies she put it in her coat pocket left the party and went to the vets a bill for $400 was recieved by her which was paid and in return is the most wonderful little miracle cat who has the loudest Purr and is called Chevie, for her Purr, she has moved interstate and we have adopted chevie over 4 years ago now she is the most loving cat and our dogs also love and sleep with her.

He's adorable! I'm glad he's happy now!

Photos Pets CatsJanuary 30, 2006
🎄