Burnt Milk Smell

I kept milk in the stove for boiling at 11:00 PM. I completely forgot about the milk and went to sleep. At 5:00 AM, the milk was burnt and black in color. But my problem is, the house smells of the burnt milk. I opened the windows, put the fan on, boiled cinnamon, cloves, and apple pie sauce in water. I put vinegar in cotton balls. The smell isn't going. I am scared to keep inhaling it too. can anyone give me some idea of how to get rid of the smell?

AV

Answers

av the smell wont hurt you. many cooks including myself have burnt something on the stove. just make sure you clean the pan well. yes it may smell for a couple days. you can open the windows for a little bit yes even if it is cold. i am concerned that your smoke detector didnt pick up any smoke. maybe you need to invest in a smoke detector for that area of the house.

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsNovember 20, 2006
Burnt Food
Removing Burnt Food Smell from House
Fixing Burnt Sausage
Fixing Burnt Sausage
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 2:53:50 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.