Spring CleaningCleaning

Get Some Boxes at The Grocery Store

This year my spring cleaning is even more detailed than usual with two graduations and a wedding coming up soon! We will have lots of people coming in and I want things to look as nice as they can. The best thing I do is to get some nice boxes from our local grocery store and throw all my "junk" that I don't use or have room for anymore into the boxes so they can easily be taken to Goodwill. The boxes don't cost anything as our grocery store puts them out in bins twice a week, free for the taking. Most stores, even if they don't usually keep boxes around, will keep some back for you if you call them and ask.

By Robin

Freecycle your 'junk' too. You may never know how quickly it'll be picked up by someone in need@

www.freecycle.org

Anonymous

Have entered my tip about 'free boxes' in the latest contest but thought I should also post it here ... It is better to get your boxes from local merchants who do not sell food or beverage items because cockroaches lay their eggs in the corrugation of boxes and chances are high that they will be in food and beverage boxes. You don't want to be passing that problem on to your local Goodwill, church or neighbor. You can also transport your items in saved bags or in trash bags.