Snuff is great for soothing bee and fire ant stings. Snuff may be a little hard to find; I use to buy it at the cigarette counter, but it is not longer available in my area. Find a friend in the South and they probably can find it for you.
Immediately, when you get stung, wet your hand, dip it in snuff, and rub vigorously. Reapply several times. This is pretty messy, so use over a floor than can be cleaned or outdoors. The pain goes away immediately. I have used this for over forty years. It has even worked with people who are highly allergic to bee stings.
I learned about this from an elderly pest control man. He had a customer who had been stung by a large number of bees. He went to the hospital and was told to be careful not to get stung again as he would die. My pest control man told him about snuff. When he did get stung again, used the snuff, and did not have an allergic reaction. Please use your Epi Pen for allergic reactions, but this will help too.
By Lucy C. from Marathon, FL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!