"Lily of the Valley" Embroidery Design

I am an avid sewer and embroider. I was wondering if anyone has some designs they would like to share. I only hand embroidery - no machine. I do lots of pillowcases and childrens clothes. Right now I am in need of a hand embroidery design of the "Lily of the Valley" flowers.

Thanks for any replies,
Nelwyn from Bunkie, LA

Try the library. Even gardening catalogs. I love to embroider too. It's my first love. I wish it were popular again as it was in the 50's. Enjoy!

I agree that it would be nice to be popular again. I take mine on cruises and always get remarks like "my mother or grandmother used to do this".

Crafts Needlework EmbroideryFebruary 21, 2006
Embroidery Machine
Troubleshooting an Embroidery Machine
Closeup of lily-of-the-valley flowers against green of leaves and blue sky.
Growing Lily-of-the-Valley
closeup of sewing machine needle
Free Motion Embroidery Ideas
Punch Needle Embroidery
Punch Needle Embroidery Tips and Tricks