Party Favors for Teachers

We are having a teachers luncheon at our school and was wondering if anyone had any ideas for favors for the teachers, male and female.

Thanks,
Odonna

How about real apples?

If you go to http://www.orientaltrading.com and in the search box type in "teachers" (in quotes) it will pull up over 400 items...you might find something there.

They sell things pretty cheap. And you could even mix and match things to suit certain tastes.

If they kids are elementry school, help them make a book out of construction paper and brads. Each child can say what they want. The cover could read something like, "Teachers Are The Best Because..." or "I'm Thankful For Teachers Because" or "When I Grow Up I Want To Be A Teacher Beacause" or "whatever you would like to title it. The kids can add pictures and drawings.

!) Clay is cheap. have children make a shape of an apple and paint it red, write a phrase on it, maybe tie with a ribbon. Makes a nice accent on their desk for next year. 2) Make a magnet for the teachers refrigerator. At craft shops they sell small wooden shapes to paint. Try to find some with a school theme. The adult can add a dab of glue with a glue gun and place a magnet on the back. Wella. I think the most appreciation a child can give a is letting them know how important they are. teachers love to teach when they can make a difference is childrens lives.

I've done TEACHER SURVIVAL KITS as end of the year gifts. You could do a smaller version as favors.

If you go online and do a general search under teachers survival kits will will find lists. I've put in things like animal crackers=for when your class feels like a zoo, fun foam or plactic snowflakes=when all else fails wish for a snow day and marbles for when you feel like you are losing yours.Just to name a few. You need to lable each item so they understand what they stand for. They have always been a hit.

Teacher both male and female in every grade ALWAYS need pencils, markers, and items like that for their classroom. You could put together a napkin inside of a napkin ring where you have inserted pencils etc. You could make a pencil box kit and fill it with goodies and decorate it with perhaps a real rose tied with pretty ribbon and netting. A Rose for the teacher award!! Just a thought.

I'm graduating in May with my BS in Early Childhood Education. My question is, what is a good idea for a graduation party favor? I want it to be something that reflects me as a teacher. Any creative ideas??

Holidays and Parties Parties Party FavorsApril 26, 2006
Three Teacher Pencil Box ideas
Homemade Gift Ideas For Teachers
Mini Graduation Cap
Making Mini Graduation Cap Party Favors
Homemade wedding favor.
Homemade Wedding Favors
Party Favors
Shopping for Party Favors
🎄