Rambo (Brussels Griffon)

Rambo is a year and a half old Brussels Griffon. If you have ever watched the movie "As Good As It Gets" with Jack Nicholson, that dog is a Brussels Griffon. My fiance and I were in Birmingham looking in the pet store. Rambo and his twin sister immediately caught our eyes. We sat in the playroom with Rambo and fell in love with him. My fiance wanted him, so I made a sneak attack at the counter and bought him. Upon return to the playroom, I said, "Welcome to our family you little rambunctious thing." That is where he got the name Rambo.

Rambo is a total mess!. He is always hyper and learned to fetch on his own. I'm serious. When he was smaller, he would take random stuffed animals up to the back of the recliner, drop them on the floor, go get it, and then repeat. He has his crazy moments when he chases his tail and when we come home from work he always lets out a loud howl to tell us how much he loves us.

Rambo is the most joyful dog I have ever had. He gets along with our older dogs and sends them for a loop most of the time. He is so happy and it always puts a smile on my face; especially when he curls up in our laps with his head on our shoulder at night. Precious Rambo.

By Ginn

What an expressive face.I wish you many years of love and enjoyment.

Thanks for sharing.

What a cutie pie! I love the tongue that's almost as big as his face. ;-) Thumbs up.

Awe thanks guys! I am new to this site but I LOVE IT! I had no idea the people could comment on his pictures. He is my baby that is for certain!

Brussels Griffon
Brussels Griffon Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMay 24, 2010
Brussels Sprouts in Dish
Brussels Sprouts Recipes
closeup of a cabbage
Growing Brassicas
Brussels Sprouts
Growing Brussels Sprouts
Frozen Brussels Sprouts
Freezing Brussels Sprouts
🎉
🎄