Sampson The Cat

This is Sampson, he is almost 12 years old. He is a polydactal that means he has extra toes. Sampson has 8 toes on each from paw. He was my cat Misty's baby.

Sampson loves to climb his cat tree. One of his favorite things to do is play basketball with those milk rings. I started tossing them on the bed and then he started jumping up and slapping them across the bed. I have had a lot of cats through my lifetime but, he is the only one that has ever played like that. Sampson can jump staight up in the air and he will be about four feet in the air. That is amazing to me.

By Robin from Bonham, TX

Sampson The Cat

Oh, He's a beautiful baby! I wanted a closer look at him, since he looks so much like my "Ginger" Kitty. Is he blue eyed too?

Yes he has blue eyes. Sorry my camera is one of those cheap digital ones. Sometimes pictures come out great and other times not so great. Thanks for the complement on him.

Photos Pets CatsJanuary 4, 2009
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume