Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Cooking a Perfect Turkey Breast

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
making a turkey breast

Roasting a turkey breast so that it is moist and tasty can be tricky. This is a guide about cooking a perfect turkey breast.

Solutions: Cooking a Perfect Turkey Breast

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Cooking Turkey Breast

I use a cooking bag and always put the breast meat side down in the pan, so all the juice stays in the meat

By cleanupmom55 from Franklin, PA

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Cooking a Perfect Turkey Breast.

Question: How to Cook the Perfect Turkey Breast?

Do you have any tips for cooking the perfect (and NOT dry) turkey breast? My son complains every year that my turkey is always so dry. Because it is just the three of us, I usually only cook a small turkey breast. HELP me cook that perfect Thanksgiving turkey this year! :) Thanks in advance!
Sue A.

Most Recent Answer

By Arthur04/16/2011

I have what is probably a dumb question. I have two turkey breasts, one 2.9 lbs and one 3.9 lbs. Both have to be cooked at the same time in the same oven. How does one calculate the necessary cooking time in such a situation"
Thanks in advance,
Art