Tips for Cleaning the Bathroom with Small Children

What is the easiest and quickest way to clean two bathrooms? I have two full bathrooms and a six month old little boy. He is in to everything so I can't leave him to do it and I was told not to let babies get around the smell or cleaners because it is bad for them. I could probably do it in the time that he is sleeping but he only takes 15 minute naps now so it has to be very fast! What takes the dirt out of a tub the best? I can't find anything that works good. Thank you! eescott182002 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Erricka, North Carolina

have you heard of Enjo products? I use them with my two small children helping all round the house, they use special cloths and only cold water. So there is no need to purchase expensive chemicals that can harm our children and the enviroment.

http://www.enjo.com.au

Vinegar is a very good cleaner and disinfectant. The smell disapates quickly. Also, I really like using Dow Scrubbing Bubbles on everything.

I would restrain your child so you can have 15 minutes to clean knowing he is safe. They probably have whoopy doo modern name for them now but mothers a few years ago used to deposit their toddlers in a play pen - a small square/oblong enclosure with narrow bars, (too narrow to poke little heads through), or netting walls about 2 foot high. Place the baby on a soft blanket with a few bright toys to distract/entertain and allow yourself some quality cleaning time! lol! The play pen can be placed in the same room as you are working, or outside the room door, so he is not isolated and you can still see him without him getting underfoot and into everything.

Regards

Jo

There is a product called 505 at Home Depot. It is a spray and is purple. Spray it on and let it be for 10-15 minutes. You can practically rinse everything right off!!!

I have been using the Mr. Clean Eraser sponges on my tub and shower floors. It is like a baking soda sponge that gently rubs off dirt. No chemicals at all!

I have 4 children and worry about the effects of chemicals on them. I clean almost everything with vinegar and/or baking soda. If the chemicals aren't good for your child, they probably aren't good for you either. For tough spots, use a rough sponge to help you clean. By the way, outdoors chemicals worry me too - we use vinegar as a weed killer.

Cleaning Shower Grout With Toothbrush
Bathroom Cleaning Tips
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJune 22, 2004
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Shiney faucets and clean tub.
Cleaning Lime Stains from a Bathtub
little girl sleeping
Helping Kids Find the Bathroom at Night
🎉
🎄