Browsing: Saving Money at Disneyland

I got Disneyland Souvenirs on Ebay

As soon as my kids found out we are going to Disneyland they started talking about what they wanted to get there to bring home. Being a frugal mom can be hard, but I just can't see spending so much money on t-shirts, hats and other souvenirs. I looked at the local Disney store, but that isn't cheap either.

So I did what any thrifty mom would - searched Ebay! Guess what, Disney has a partnership with them and they sell stuff from both the parks and stores! I've already got hats, shirts, little toys, pins and fans, all things they'd want, and I didn't pay more than $5 for anything! Now, as long as I can keep them hidden until the trip, we'll save tons!

By Christine J

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

What a great idea! When my aunt visited and we were walking around the Disneyland Hotel area, she was looking at T-shirts and such to take to her grand-kids but $25 for a t-shirt? Get real ! I took her to Wal-Mart where we got very cute, Disney-authorized logol shirts for very little money. The little ones never knew the difference!

Yes, this is a good tip. I too discovered that Disney is an ebay "seller". I got my son a really nice Disneyland hooded sweatshirt jacket with the year were were last there....great silk screen picture of Mickey and the park....and it was maybe 10 bucks...when originally in the park would have been around $30. I got some of those collectible pins too for much cheaper. Also....the idea of going to Wal-Mart for Disney souvenirs is a real good one. Last Mar we took the kids to Disney World after going twice to Disneyland....of course we bought things in the parks at a high price but we found all sorts of really cool Disney licensed items at a nearby Wal-Mart. We got them Mickey and Minnie diecast cars, Mickey & Minnie melmac cereal bowls, Disney suckers, etc. The prices were considerably cheaper I might add! The kids sure don't know the difference but ours don't care anyway. Why I didn't think to post this great idea, I don't know!

Saving Money at Disneyland, Entrance to Disneyland Park
Saving Money at Disneyland
alternatives to ebay
Alternatives to eBay
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
Souvenir Shop in New York
Saving Money on Souvenirs
A woman taking a photo of a vase to post it on eBay.
eBay vs. Garage Sales
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 6, 2016 at 7:09:17 PM on 10.0.1.132 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.