Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Replacement Control for Biddeford Electric Blanket

I have a Biddeford electric, queen size blanket. I need a control for it.

By crsnell

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By pkonig02/21/2014

The Biddeford blanket controller is an underdesigned light dimmer switch with frills, and the blanket appears as a 180 watt light bulb. After buying my 3rd controller, I cut the two cords off the last one. I bought an electric box, cover and turn-click dimmer switch from a nearby hardware store. Used the electric cord to go to an outlet and the blanket cord to go to the 'light bulb' (blanket). Wire the two outside wires to the dimmer switch output. Reliable forever.

By pkonig02/21/2014

By Candy Killion [8]01/08/2010

Their website is: www.biddefordblankets.com
Not sure how old your blanket is, but looking around on the site, they have a five-year warranty on them. You can contact customer service through the website; maybe that will get you a replacement or the part.

By Carol Swanson [17]01/06/2010

I'd look in a thrift store for a blanket. Buy it and have the remote to use on your blanket. Or you could ask for one via freecycle.com. Good luck

Here are questions related to Replacement Control for Biddeford Electric Blanket .

Question: Biddeford Blanket Replacement Controls

I need to replace my control for my blanket; it is a full. I have to replace now. Please show me how, to replace it.

By Amanda from Oklahoma City, OK

Most Recent Answer

By Elaine S. [39]01/07/2014

http://biddefordblankets.com/parts.asp
Try this.

Question: Biddeford Electric Blanket Controller

Where can I get a controller for a king size Biddeford electric blanket?

By Jan from Wautoma, Wi

Most Recent Answer

By HAPPYINHARNED12/15/2011

I have always found replacement controls at large Salvation Army and DAV stores. I take the controller with me or make a detailed drawing to match it up with. Good Luck!