Replacement Control for Biddeford Electric Blanket

I have a Biddeford electric, queen size blanket. I need a control for it.

By crsnell

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I'd look in a thrift store for a blanket. Buy it and have the remote to use on your blanket. Or you could ask for one via freecycle.com. Good luck

Their website is: www.biddefordblankets.com

Not sure how old your blanket is, but looking around on the site, they have a five-year warranty on them. You can contact customer service through the website; maybe that will get you a replacement or the part.

The Biddeford blanket controller is an underdesigned light dimmer switch with frills, and the blanket appears as a 180 watt light bulb. After buying my 3rd controller, I cut the two cords off the last one. I bought an electric box, cover and turn-click dimmer switch from a nearby hardware store. Used the electric cord to go to an outlet and the blanket cord to go to the 'light bulb' (blanket). Wire the two outside wires to the dimmer switch output. Reliable forever.

Answer

I need to replace my control for my blanket; it is a full. I have to replace now. Please show me how, to replace it.

By Amanda from Oklahoma City, OK

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

http://biddefordblankets.com/parts.asp

Try this.

Where can I get a controller for a king size Biddeford electric blanket?

By Jan from Wautoma, Wi

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have always found replacement controls at large Salvation Army and DAV stores. I take the controller with me or make a detailed drawing to match it up with. Good Luck!

Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 30, 2009
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
a nicely made bed
Replacement Controls for a Sealy Electric Blanket
Electric Blanket
Finding a Good Electric Blanket
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 24, 2016 at 5:03:09 PM on 10.0.2.44 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.