Source for Craft Dolls

I am looking for dolls so that I can make a sitting bed doll. I can't crochet any more so I am sewing the dresses and putting netting under the dress. I have pictures. I can't find the dolls. I don't want a Barbie type of doll. I would like one that has old fashion hair and a stockier body. Do you know where I can find any? I had one in my craft stuff, but I need at least 3 dolls to finish. Thank you in advance for your help.

Lesley

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try http://www.clot  l?criteria=dolls (copy and paste this to your browser) They have a good selection. Have fun!

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 31, 2011
Granville House Doll
Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
Broken Porcelain Doll
Repairing Broken Porcelain Dolls and Figurines
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
soft sculpture Cupid doll
Making Soft Sculpture Dolls
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:58:18 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.