Using Peppermint to Get Rid of Mice

How does peppermint help get rid of mice and can I use peppermint soap in the hole?

By Margaret P

I don't know about the peppermint soap working but I have peppermint oil on cotton balls in my kitchen where my traps used to be and I've not had 1 visit since. I bought that spray insulation in a can and plugged up any places they could fit through like around the plumbing.

You have to find where the mice are entering the house from the outside and close those openings. Otherwise, the mice will just make runs through out the walls of the house and make nests inside the walls. An example, if the roof leaks you find a seal the leak on the outside. You don't seal the leak from the inside of the house. You might try some DeCon or mouse traps but they may return.

Peppermint Oil
Using Peppermint Oil for Mice Control
Home and Garden Pest Control MiceMay 18, 2011
Peppermint Candy Bowls
Making a Peppermint Candy Bowl
Peppermint Bark
Peppermint Bark Recipes
mouse peeking out of a hole in a loaf of bread
Getting Rid of Mice Without Killing Them
Peppermint Oil
Making Peppermint Oil