Making Wedding or Shower Decorations for the Tables

Making your own decorations is very easy nowadays with all the supplies available on the market. Here are some pictures of mini bridesmaid bouquet centerpieces we made for a surprise shower for my friend's daughter. We bought the silk flowers at Michaels. It was easier than making pie.

By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark, CA

Very pretty!

Love & Prayers,

Linda

BEAUTIFUL!

I did the same thing for our wedding. I still have my bouquet after 16 + yrs!

Jennifer CA

These are beautiful!! Have you thought opening your own business? You've got a knack for this, it looks like!!! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the compliments. I really am a great grandma so opening a business is to late for me now. LOL I do favors for friends and family in the way of flower arrangements and floral designs . I love it. Maybe I'll be around to do the flowers for one of my grandaughter's wedding. Wishing everyone Happiness in the Garden of Life. Vi

Very nice! We also made our own centerpiece decorations for our tiffany blue themed party...we used large white boxes that had a lid and a bottom and wrapped them in tiffany blue gift wrapping paper -- we were trying to create centerpiece "gift boxes" the same way that Toni Braxton did for her wedding. They came out great! we got the gift wrapping paper from:

http://elegantlabels.com/giftwrappingpaper_aquabluegiftwrap.html

Weddings DecorationsJanuary 12, 2006
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
🎉
🎄