Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Where to Buy Nothin' Better Cleaning Powder

A while ago I read something on here about a cleaner for glass called "Nothin's Better". Does anyone know where I might be able to buy this at or who makes it? Thanks!

JoAnn from Knoxville, TN

By

By j04/01/2009

Ask for it in any hardware store or call 1.800.668.2887 'cuz Nothin's Better at cleaning glass!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Where to Buy Nothin' Better Cleaning Powder

I've read about "Nothin's Better" on here for cleaning shower doors but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I might find it? Thanks bunches!

JoAnn from Knoxville, TN

RE: Where to Buy Nothin' Better Cleaning Powder

Never heard of it but just discovered Simple Green tub cleaner and it is phenomenal. Spray it on (it's concentrated), leave it for 5-10 min depending on much crud is caked on, wipe off with wet sponge/rag and rinse. Effortless. Forget what it cost me, but it was most reasonable. Think $3/bottle, decent sized container. (07/01/2008)

By Cynthia

For glass shower doors, the Magic Sponge (I have the Mr. Clean ones) works amazingly well. You use it dry on the dry shower door. Mine have not been this clean in years, for surprisingly little effort. My shower, however, is fiberglass, so I don't want to use it on there, as it can dull the finish. But on glass, it's wonderful. (07/01/2008)

By Jilson

You can find Nothin's Better in Ace Hardware stores. (07/17/2008)

http://www.mustangsplus.com/xcart/product.php?productid=3038&cat=2075&page=1 (07/25/2008)