Rose Of Sharon Not Blooming

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with a rose of sharon when it won't bloom and the leaves are now turning yellow? I am in AL and everyone else's here are in full bloom.

is it a new planting? a transplant? or is it just having a nervous breakdown for no apparant reason?

honestly- they do this sometimes. my folks have 20 or so of them on their property, and in any given year, there's always one of them that's just not right...usually, they come back fine the next year, and I have yet to find a disease or infestation-related cause for them.

Hi Agc,

You might want to take a look at this site. If you need something environmentally friendly just let me know.

http://members.  cus/diseases.htm

Hope that helps,

Newt

Rose of Sharon
Rose of Sharon Not Blooming
Home and Garden Gardening ShrubsOctober 15, 2004
bittersweet
Bittersweet Not Blooming
Rose of Sharon
Growing Rose of Sharon
Rose of Sharon
Transplanting a Rose of Sharon
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 20, 2017 at 8:32:59 AM on 10.0.0.76 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.