Buying Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread

Looking for Kraft Roca Blue Cheese for your holiday cheese dip? It's coming back this year (2010). Kraft has decided to start remaking the spread, because the complaints from customers were too many not to respond to. It should be back on the shelves this holiday season. Better grab a few extra jars just in case. Melt your cheese ball dip mixture in au gratin potatoes - delicious!

Source: Kraft sales person

By Sci-Fi Cafe Editor's Note: As far as we know, this popular spread has been discontinued for good. Any bottles now in circulation were probably manufactured before 2011.

It's NOT coming back to the Southern California area, what is that about? I can't even order it online. I think I'll use the Laughing Cow Blue cheese spread instead, at least that's available for EVERYONE.

Top Comment

Kraft will supply you with a recipe to combine ingredients that will taste similar to the Roka blue cheese spread you should give their customer service a call

It's back in the stores! Went into Meijer in Howell and scooped up 6 jars. Yeah!

We can't get Roka Blue in our area! I have scoured the shelves of every grocery store and no Roka Blue. I am having relatives bring several jars to me for the holidays. How can we get Kraft to keep making it?!

Thanks for leting us know it is available. Kraft has a product locator tool that allows you to find stores that have it. I live east of Seattle and a few Safeway stores carry it. None in my city, but I just got back from a run to a store that carried it. It's even on sale there right now. I am so looking forward to having cheeseball on Thanksgiving.

http://productlocator.kraftfoods.com/kraftfoods/productlocator.htm enter product type cheese, category - kraft jar cheese, and the last selection lists roka at the end. Enter your zip code and choose the 25 mile setting to see if you can find it.

Just wondering if anybody knows can the Roka blue jars of cheese spread be frozen so that they last longer

Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread
Buying Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread
Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 7, 2010
jar of Roka Blue in cupboard
Kraft Roka Blue Spread Substitute
Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Growing Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Ricotta cheese on fig leaves on white plate, with cheese knife.
Freezing Ricotta Cheese
Pimento Cheese Spread
Pimento Cheese Spread Recipes
🎉
🎄