What Do I Do to Eliminate Scars?

What do I do to eliminate scars?

Blessing from Nigeria,

I don't know how to eliminate scars but I know how to prevent them: use iodine on cuts, scrapes, etc.... I don't know why but it will heal without scarring. Nowadays they have a clear iodine that won't discolor skin.

Get Vitamin E capsules and pierce a capsile with a pin and squeeze out some on the scar. Rub it in and do this every night and the scar will lighten in a month or so. Also one time the doctor had me get an over the counter cream called Mederma. It is pricy but it works.

I would also suggest Vitamin E for scars. It's wonderful in general for your skin. I would take the capsule 400IU internally once a day and they have Vitamin E liquid in 12000 or 30000IU much more potent than the capsules and rub that on your scars once or twice a day. You can't eliminate them totally but they should definitely lighten and not be as prominent. Good luck.

Mix Aloe Vera and vitamin E gel caplets and apply to the scar.

I have a scar on my neck from cyst removal and I finally found a product that works...actually there are two: Elastoplast Scar Reducer and Mederma. My scar used to be redish even after 18 years, but now it's a pale pinkish colour and a lot less noticeable! Hope it works for you too!

Massage the area with baking soda and olive oil, check more tips to eliminate scars here http://eliminatescars.net

Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceSeptember 27, 2007
A girl looking in the mirror and using a medicated pad to treat acne.
Preventing Acne Scars
Acne Scars
Remedies for Acne Scars
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Woman with bad breath covering her mouth.
Getting Rid of Garlic Breath