Red Cabbage with Pork and Apples
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 med onion sliced
- 4 thick sliced pork chops
- 1 (2 lb) red cabbage shredded
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes (dissolved in 1 c.hot water)
- 2 small apples (peeled, cored, and cubed)
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. caraway seed
- 1/4 cups + 2 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs. potatoes (peeled and sliced 1/2 in. thick.) cooked
Heat oil, add onion and saute 3 minutes. Add pork, saute 2 minutes. Add cabbage, saute 7 minutes. Add remainder except potatoes. Cover simmering for 30 minutes (stirring occasionally). Place potatoes on plate and cover with pork mixture.
By LRP from LOWELL, MASS.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 23, 2017 at 3:29:34 PM on 10.0.2.15 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us