Diamond Table Scarf
I made this pattern up. It was fun to create.
- fabric of your choice
- fiber fill
- sewing machine
- Cut 2 pieces of material the same size and 1 piece of fiber fill.
- On right side of the top material, draw dots an inch apart on 2 sides.
- Take a ruler and a No. 2 lead pencil, connect the lines starting at the corner.
- Put the material face out on bottom, add fiber fill, put the top piece face out and pin the 3 together.
- Sew on the lines.
- Add a nice piece of lace.
By Bali from Summerhill, PA
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
Thanks granny ... my winter solitude
Lovely pattern. Looks great under the lamp. GG Vi
Add your voice to the conversation.