VarTech Phone Card for My Kids

I am trying to locate a phone card that my kids use to have when in school. It is by VarTech, who are still in business. This card ONLY allowed them to dial a specific code that rang our home number. This way I did not have any excuses of a cell phone out of range, or out of minutes, etc. If anyone has any leads or info, I would deeply appreciate hearing from you.

Raven from Kerrville, TX

When I was in high school my parents got a calling card through their phone company. It was an 800 number that I could call from anywhere (I went to Hawaii after graduation so they wanted me to be able to call) and it would be charged to their phone bill as if they made the call themselves. You could call your phone company and see if they have anything like this available, if that is what you needed.

Parenting General Parenting AdviceDecember 20, 2005
Phone Holder
Making a Phone Holder for a Cordless Phone
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Stack of Old Phone Books
Uses for Old Phone Books