Folding Plastic Bags For Storage

To store plastic bags in an even smaller space, take and fold the bag in quarters, lengthwise. Take all the air out, starting at the bottom fold it so it is a triangle shape and fold it this way to the top.

Take and tuck in the handles, and there you have it a small triangle to store (fold it the way they do a flag). You can put about 35-50 of these in a Ziploc bag . They are easy to carry in your purse or pocket or back pack if you use a store where you need to bring your own bags.

It is a little time consuming, but not much in the long run.

Happy folding.

By Debbie from Owen Sound, Ontario

I do this, too, but I store mine in an empty Kleenex box, which I just leave on the kitchen counter. Makes a handy dispenser

FABULOUS! I am sitting at my pc folding those "9 million" plastic bags that come from the grocery store. Thank you.

WOW! What a great idea ! I use these bags for most everything and storing them was a mess. I'm gonna' get busy and start folding. Thanks for the great tip.

Organizing MiscellaneousAugust 10, 2008
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?
Plastic Lid Photo Ornament
Uses for Plastic Lids
🎄
🍂