Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Bowling Banquet Decorations

I am having a bowling banquet and need decoration ideas. Could anyone help?

Thank You,
rplaner from Moore, Oklahoma

By

By Visitor (Guest Post)02/14/2007

Our local bowling alley is forever trying to get rid of old pins. If your local bowling alley will give you some, you can spray paint them or decoupage stuff on them and use them for various types of decorations. (The flaws and scuff marks on the old pins will be less noticeable this way). We even spray painted some with metallic gold paint and used them for funny awards. They can turn out really cute and fun!

By BUDDIE (Guest Post)02/14/2007

IF YOU GO TO THE DOLLAR STORE THEY HAVE A SET WITH BOWLING BALL AND PINS! I WOULD GET ACOUPLE SETS AND DISPLAY THEM, AND AS GUESTS WALK IN I WOULD HAVE IT LOOK LIKE A BOWLING ALLEY, STICKERS ON THE FLOOR ECT.

By Mitzi (Guest Post)02/13/2007

Since I am working on a deal with fonts (needed a bones font for the upcoming dog parade), I began thinking of the font you would use to either advertise your event or label "things" at your event and came up with a font called BowlORama at http://www.wantedfonts.com. It's a great site with loads of free fonts. I just downloaded a darling one I needed with bones. Have fun at your party! Mitzi

By me [3]02/12/2007

Well the obvious choice would be bowling items, but i know they can be hard to come by, But when i think bowling i think retro, fifties, like grease. and stuff like that is way more easy to find. Pink,Black, robins egg blue , and that weird green color. Good luck