Leftover Pizza Toppings In Omelets

When ever we have pizza, we get it with onions, green peppers, olives, pepperoni, sausage, ham, cheese, and tomatoes on it. We save the leftovers to use the next morning in omelets.

We beat the eggs with a little milk, salt, pepper and a dash of paprika. Pour this into greased skillet, then remove pizza toppings from the crust and add on top of egg mixture. Let bottom cook then fold over and we usually flip a couple times to make sure center is cooked through.

We never actually measure any of the ingredients, so just go by how much you need and your own taste as to what and how much to put in. This is something my husband came up with and even our little ones love it. They call it Pizza Eggs.

By Betty from VA

Great ideal, sounds delicious. I must say we don't have much pizza left over at our place, but I will try it if we do.

We too don't have much leftover pizza here although I will bake 8 just so we have some for a few days. I never thought of using pizza in eggs but you'll have all the flavor you need right there! I can't wait to try this! Thanks for posting this.

What a wonderful idea! I never thought about doing this BUT now I can not wait until we have some left over pizza (which we always have a piece or two) to try this.

Thank you so much for this idea which is so much better then throwing the left over pizza away, a great frugal idea that I know I will pass on to everyone that I know thanks!