Calla Lilies Damaged by Freezing Weather

I live in the Deep South and have had Calla lilies for many years that I don't have to dig up in the winter. However, this winter we had several days in a row of freezing weather. I cut back all the damage to the head of the bulb. My questions is: Will the bulbs make new leaves (I already had a lot of green growth) or should I start all over?

By Debbie from Destrehan, LA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Growing Calla Lilies
Growing Calla Lilies
Home and Garden Gardening BulbsJanuary 27, 2010
Growing Cannas
Growing Canna Lilies
Growing Lilies
Growing Lilies
Growing Foxtail Lilies
Growing Foxtail Lilies
Orange Day Lilies
Getting Rid Of Day Lilies
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:21:47 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.