Create a Wedding Bouquet from Your Love Notes

Confused by all of the choices there are for a bridal bouquet? I have tried hard to make each wedding I ever designed (34 years designing) special and unique to each bride.

If you are not sure what type of bouquet to carry or trying to save some on cost, take all of the cards and love letters and notes that you saved from your groom and tie them together. Have some one make a fabric "envelope" to match your colors. Slide in all of the cards and letters, use a button to close it off. Have the florist make a larger "corsage" with trailing ribbons and attach it to the top of the "envelope" with corsage pins. This will truly give you a bouquet unique to you alone as no one else has the cards and love notes as you do from your beloved.

This is sentimental and very elegant, all the while being very cost effective as well! Say nothing to your groom until you are at the altar or after the ceremony. Tell him that you carried these items with you as they mean more than any bridal bouquet ever would and you get to keep them as well, secure in their special "envelope"! You may even choose to have the envelope embroidered with your names, initials, a sentiment, your wedding date etc.

Best of luck on your wedding day.

Source: It was my idea, you have to be creative when dealing with brides that all want a wedding unique to themselves.

By Beau D from Vancouver, WA

What a lovely idea! I think I can use this for my parents 50th anniversary as well. My mom has a shoebox full of little notes and drawings my dad had created over the years. Thanks!

Hand Tied Bridal Bouquet
Making a Bridal Bouquet
Weddings Wedding Crafts AccessoriesSeptember 21, 2009
Valentine's Day Candy Bouquet
Making a Valentine's Day Candy Bouquet
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Bouquet of sunflowers.
Making a Sunflower Wedding Bouquet
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes
🎉
🎄