Carnation Breakfast Bars

Does anybody know where how I can find out how to write something to the Carnation Instant Breakfast people about a cereal bar that came out in the 80s?

By Lynn

Go to It is a nestle/carnation site and has a contact us link at the bottom of the web page.

They were perfect. That is why they stopped making them.

June 15, 2010 Flag

What happened to Carnation Breakfast Bars of the 80's and 90's. I have written the company, but got no response. Does anyone out there know?

By Rjones1952 from Evans, GA

Carnation Breakfast Bars

I have tried this and it was not bad. I used to have a breakfast bar on the bus every morning on the way to school in the 80s.

Hope this helps!

By Michael the Moe

Carnation Breakfast Bars

Unfortunately, I believe they just discontinued them due to lack of sales. I, too, loved those bars, and would beg my mom to buy them for breakfast, lunch, or just a snack. I just went to their website, under "Contact Us" and submitted a comment; asking them to give them another trial marketing. I also work retail and have had a number of customers, over time, ask me where they were. And sadly, I have to tell them our tale. Let's wish ourselves good luck! (04/30/2009)

By Mrmax1950

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 15, 2010
bowl of shredded coconut
Making Almond Joy Bars
Breakfast Cookie
Breakfast Cookie Recipes
Sausage Breakfast Burritos
Sausage Breakfast Burritos
Carnation Instant Breakfast Recipes
Carnation Instant Breakfast Recipes