Ideas for Face-in-the-Board Photo Props for School Fair

By esptechy 4 8

I will be in charge of the photo booth at my child's school fair in a few months. I am looking for ideas for face-in-the-board photo props. These may be something that you've seen done at another event or while you were on vacation. Thank you!

By esptechy from LA

Showing: Answers Sort

By Cheryl 2 75 Flag

I don't know if this is what you're looking for but, a regular picture taken by a disposable camera can then be taken to Wal Mart one hour processing. The picture is glued onto one of those magnet forms covering the advertising. The child's photo is then in the form of a refrigerator magnet in about an hour.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Caseye 34 205 Flag

Oriental Trading Co. has several face-in-the-photo items (different styles). I think they're printed on a heavy vinyl which can be affixed to a doorway.

Another idea is to "google" movie star photo stand-ups and see what you get.

Another idea is to enlist h.s. students in your area to make such a board for you (that's what I did for a Hawaiian luau theme one year). I gave them a magazine photo, they painted the forms on plywood, then cut out spaces for the faces, affixed a stand in the back, and kids/adults just stood behind the forms for their pictures (the kids had to stand on little step stools!).

Hope these ideas help. Good luck. Have fun!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Donna 1 22 Flag

I used a coloring book for simple ideas and enlarged the outline and put it on a cardboard like from one side of an appliance box, clown, teddy bear, sports guy and or girl, fire fighter, super hero. You get the idea. Then I painted them in bright colors and cut out an oval shaped opening for the face. You might need a step stool to get little people high enough for the face to fit into the hole. Hope this helps you!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Holidays and Parties Parties KidsFebruary 8, 2011
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
red, blue, and yellow prize ribbons
Winning Craft Entries At The State Fair
Little boy dressed up as a construction worker.
Making a Construction Worker Costume
Young boy dressed in a ninja costume.
Making a Ninja Costume
Fake Logs
Making Fake Logs
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 2:03:59 PM on 10.0.2.150 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings