Be Careful Using Spray N Wash Dual Power

Just a heads-up I wanted to pass on to other readers. If you use Spray N Wash Dual Power stain remover for your clothes, don't apply it to the stain and then leave it sit for a long period of time! I had several of my son's shirts that I applied it to, then let sit for a day or two, and it "bleached" them. For example, he had an orange shirt that now has lighter orange patches on it. I ruined about three shirts that way, and of course, some were more expensive brand name shirts (which I RARELY buy, go figure!). In all fairness, I have to say it removed the stains pretty well, but unfortunately, the color too! So don't make the same mistake I did.

By Lisa from Kenosha, WI

Had these shirts ever been washed? I have read that one needs to be careful, applying stain remover on clothing and letting it sit...on clothing that has never been washed...

Same thing happened to me. I even called them and talked to them about it. I was told that the product was only to be put on the stain before it was put in the washer! I told them that it would be nice if they would put it on the bottle. Because it is easier to put stain treatment on the stain when it is put it in the hamper. Otherwise, I forget about it. I even suggested they replace my nice shirt that I had, but no, that was not an option....no way to know what was involved in how I had used it. So....yes it is good...but put it on as you put it in the washer and give it a little rub.

I just had this happen to me today! I had put some

spray and wash on blanket and went to take it out of

washer and noticed where it had been sprayed it was

bleached. I will not use that bottle again...ugghhh...

I have left the generic one on with no problems.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and Home Laundry AidsSeptember 19, 2006
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
power outage kitchen
Cooking When the Power Goes Out
🎄