Asparagus, Tomato and Ham Pasta
Quick and tasty :-)
- 2 cups uncooked pasta spirals
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 pound fresh asparagus, snapped in to bite sized pieces and tough ends discarded
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, diced
- 2 to 3 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, saute asparagus in olive oil until tender. Add tomatoes and ham and heat thoroughly.
Drain pasta and add to the vegetable mixture. Add basil, cheese, stir and serve.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Add your voice to the conversation.