Asparagus, Tomato and Ham Pasta
Quick and tasty :-)
- 2 cups uncooked pasta spirals
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 pound fresh asparagus, snapped in to bite sized pieces and tough ends discarded
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, diced
- 2 to 3 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, saute asparagus in olive oil until tender. Add tomatoes and ham and heat thoroughly.
Drain pasta and add to the vegetable mixture. Add basil, cheese, stir and serve.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 20, 2017 at 8:06:29 AM on 10.0.2.209 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us