ChristmasHoliday

Craft: Photo With Holiday Characters

I got the idea from your site. I decided to add some of our favorite holiday shows to the picture.

By Teresa from Clarkston, MI

Photo With Holiday Characters

How did you do that?

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

How did you do that and what program did you use? It looks great.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a great picture! This would make a fun gift or Christmas card. I feel kind of ignorant, but, how did you add the characters to your photo. Thanks, and Happy 2009.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I too am wondering how in the world you did this? Is it something someone who isn't real computer savvy should even attempt? Thanks, Katie

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I think the photo is adorable. But it is under the "craft" section and I can not find any directions on how to do it. Please help as I would love to make this photo this year. I know several other people would also LOVE the instructions. Please send instructions to:

jlroller (at) aol (dot) com Thanks and well wishes for you all!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Great photo and please do post the "how to".

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

First, I took a picture of my livingroom and then my family. I google pictures of the holiday character and copy and paste them into c:\my pictures. Using the magic wand in Adobe Photoshop Element - I was able to cut the charaters and layer them into the picture. Youtube has many video on how to layer in photoshop. If you don't have Photoshop - Adobe has a free 30 day trail of the software. www.adobe.com/products/photoshopelwin

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes