Fudge For One - Categories:

FudgeCandies

Fudge For One

Ingredients

• 1/3 cup sugar
  • 1 heaping Tbsp.cocoa
  • 1 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. milk
  • 1 Tbsp. butter
  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla

Directions

Mix sugar, cocoa and milk in 1 quart glass measuring cup. Microwave on high 1 minute. Stir down sides of cup and microwave 40 more seconds. Add butter and vanilla. Beat until thick. Chill until set

By IMAQT1962 from ILLINOIS

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Question: do you chill the fudge while it's still in the glass measuring cup or do you put it into another conatiner?

Sounds delish!

POUR INTO ANOTHER SMALL CONTAINER

I USE A PLASTIC SANDWICH CONTAINER(SQUARE)

Question #2: does it matter what type of milk is used? I can't wait to try this recipe, as I'm a hopeless chocoholic!

I made this last night but it never got firm. What did I do wrong? But let me tell you it was yummy anyways!! ;)

I like peanut butter fudge and I wonder if you could substitute peanut butter for the cocoa, although I'm not sure how much PB you would use. Any ideas?

NOT SURE WHAT WENT WRONG. I JUST CHILLED MINE AND ATE IT FROM THE CUP.BUT THE DIRECTIONS I HAD SAID TO CHILL TILL FIRM

SORRY :(

Hi, Do you think a TBS. of Chocolate Syrup could be used instead of Cocoa?

I have been making fudge for one for many years, but have never had a recipe or measurements to go by, but my approx measurements look like the ones in this recipe. I also add a dash of salt. If you use a smaller cup to cook it in, be sure and butter the sides or it will boil over, and sometimes will anyway. You might want to set your cup on a saucer just in case.

I add less margarine for that amount...maybe 1 tsp. and add it before cooking. I often add a TBSP or more peanut butter after the candy cooks. Beat it a few times and pour into a saucer or small dish you have buttered or pam sprayed. If you have a lower powered microwave you might need to cook it 20 seconds longer. If you still have problems of it getting firm, cut back one or two tsp. of milk. Hope this works for you. I love it. Let me know.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Candies FudgeAugust 22, 2006
Easy Fudge Recipes
Easy Fudge Recipes
Peanut butter fudge made with cake frosting and peanut butter.
Cake Frosting Fudge Recipes
Microwave Fudge Recipes
Microwave Fudge Recipes
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 23, 2016 at 10:01:47 PM on 10.0.2.187 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.