Gluing Glass to Glass

I have a crystal horse and need to repair a piece that came off. I purchased some glass glue, but can't seem to get the piece to adhere. Any suggestions?

By James from W Hollywood, CA

Use china glue or china cement. They sell it in hardware stores. You can get white, clear or off white. This works great. I glued a glass ceiling bowl attached to an antique light fixture that I broke and it worked perfectly. You cannot even see the crack.

Use bostik superglue. I had a little crystal boat and one of the sails fell off. A tiny dab of superglue and I held it in place for a few seconds, and voila! It's fixed!

Gluing Glass to Glass
Gluing Glass to Glass
Crafts Glass ArtFebruary 27, 2010
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Glass Pedestal Dish With Brownies
Making a Glass Pedestal Dish
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Gluing Puzzles Together
Gluing Puzzles Together