Gluing Glass to Glass

I have a crystal horse and need to repair a piece that came off. I purchased some glass glue, but can't seem to get the piece to adhere. Any suggestions?

By James from W Hollywood, CA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Use china glue or china cement. They sell it in hardware stores. You can get white, clear or off white. This works great. I glued a glass ceiling bowl attached to an antique light fixture that I broke and it worked perfectly. You cannot even see the crack.

Use bostik superglue. I had a little crystal boat and one of the sails fell off. A tiny dab of superglue and I held it in place for a few seconds, and voila! It's fixed!

Gluing Glass to Glass
Gluing Glass to Glass
Crafts Glass ArtFebruary 27, 2010
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
A microwave oven with a glass turntable tray.
Repairing a Glass Microwave Turntable Tray
Gluing Puzzles Together
Gluing Puzzles Together
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:41:29 AM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.