Zoey (Wirehaired Fox Terrier)

Zoey is a 9 year old purebred Wirehaired Fox Terrier. She became "my" pet when my roommate and I moved in together. 8 years ago, my roomie had just lost a wire hair and went to venture a "give-away" wire hair. She pulled up and some kids in the yard asked, "Are you here to get 'stu'? you know, 'stupid'?" She took her with haste and has come to learn that this is the smartest and most amazing dog in the world.

Zoey thinks she's a person. She likes to swim, play in the water hose, play tricks on our other wire hair, Brady (who's super-sweet, but not as bright), walk my daughter to the bus and wait for her to return, and watch movies. :) She also enjoys catching her own dinner at times. I think she really likes mice, kitties, and birds. She'll bring them home to boast her catch.

When my roomate's father was under hospice care, he wanted her in the home with him. She knows when someone is sick and she'll lay in bed with them all day until they feel better.

She knows every trick in the book, knows when she's in trouble (rarely), and you better know not to ever leave gummies laying out, even sealed, they will become zoey's gummies. She's a brilliant dog, and spunky as ever in her age. Our family enjoys her so much. She is the best dog I've ever known.

By Smitty

Photos Pets DogsJune 4, 2010
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Fox Terrier
Fox Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 5:22:16 PM on in 764 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.