Cleaning ToolsCleaning

Getting Full Use Out of Cleaning Wipes

Reuse cleaning wipes for windows on tile counters and in the bathroom. Just wet them after you think they are done. The texture of the wipe and the little bit of solution left on them give a bright shine to the tile and make removing anything stuck on them easy. I have tile counter top in my kitchen and this gives a great finishing touch.

I also keep the used wipes handy to wipe at the baseboards. I've also found a little water on the duster wipes will extend their life too.

When I have used Lysol wipes, as long as they are not greasy, I reuse them. When the wipe has used all of its cleaner or is drying out, I will put my Dawn dish detergent on it. I use it as a scrubber for the my range hood, or other surfaces like my refrigerator, microwave, etc. Works well for me :)

By Pixie B. from Alliance, OH

How funny - I was cleaning with these wipes today and thinking that they were sturdy enough to re-use. Thank you for posting this, I'm going to give it a try. I even have the empty container to put them in after washing them. I think I'll put them in and add a little water and a little Dawn to have on hand. I'll vote for this tip.

Please be careful not to mix clorox (bleach) with anything containing ammonia - nasty TOXIC fumes!