Shopping for Tan X Cream

I have blemish on my leg and I need a cream to use to get rid of it. The name of the cream that I wish to buy is Tan X. Does anyone know where I can order it?

By Esther from Koforidua, Ghana

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin CareNovember 4, 2010
Jar of hand cream with flowers and woman's hands applying cream in the background.
Homemade Hand Cream Recipes
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
A tan woman sitting on the beach.
Maintaining Your Tan Longer
Fried ice cream.
Fried Ice Cream Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:44:06 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.