Remembering Birthday Cards and Anniversaries

At the beginning of every year I go through my prior calendar and make a notation of important birthdays and anniversaries. I write a column for birthdays and another for anniversaries. In the column I write the persons name. Then I go to a store that sells cards for 2 for $1. I purchase all of my cards at once and I don't have to worry about that for the rest of the year. After a while it becomes a habit just like transferring pertinent information about the birthdays and anniversaries to your new calendar.

By Joesgirl

You can also go to and you can sign up for a reminder if you enter all birthdays in ahead of time. I have received many "reminders" by email that I would have normally never remembered!

After our sister organized a family birthday calender with birthdays 4 of us began to send on a regular basis. One thing I did was like the other reader was to buy cards ahead and address them. In order to remember what day it is to be sent by, I write the date where the stamp goes. That way I can just about hit right on the date to be delivered

Someone Writing Birthday on Calendar
Remembering Important Dates (Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc.)
Organizing Memory TricksDecember 31, 2004
Framed Business Card
Other Uses for Business Cards
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards