Wait To Unlock Your Car Door

When I am in parking lots going in or coming out of the store, I see people all the time clicking their car unlocker. They are like 20 or 40 feet away from the car. Please don't do that! Every time I see some one do that I think, wow, they are calling attention to themselves saying here I am and that is my car and it is now unlocked.

I don't have this invention but I wouldn't click it until I was at the car bumper at least.

By Sandy from Baltimore, MD

That is a wonderful suggestion! I just got a car with a clicker and I'm one of the guilty ones you mentioned. I will be more conscious now of not opening the door until I'm closer to it. Thanks for sharing and God bless you.

Consumer Advice Cars SafetyMarch 26, 2008
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
Using a Keyless Remote
Using a Keyless Remote
Finding an Inexpensive Car, Blue Volkswagon Beetle parked by a building.
Finding an Inexpensive Car
Man Cleaning Car Interior
Cleaning Your Car's Interior
🎉
🎄