Fall Leaves

A friend asked me to come over to his house about 4:00 in the afternoon. This was in the fall and the trees were in full color. The sun was on the trees and the reflection in the water was beautiful!

By Judy

So gorgeous and serene. I wish I were there right now instead of where I am at 5 below zero this morning! You have my vote!

What a beautiful and peaceful picture! You have talent!

How pretty and inviting! Simply lovely.

February 10, 2011 Flag

This was a picture I took on the way to pick up my son from preschool one morning during the fall. It looks like one large tree, but it's actually four trees that line the street. The colors on these trees are gorgeous every fall.

By Kathy K

Scenery: Fall Leaves

Answers:

Scenery: Fall Leaves

This is just one of the reasons I love autumn best of all the seasons. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photo.
(01/19/2011)

By MisMachado

Scenery: Fall Leaves

Wow, good composting leaves. Wish we had some like that. I would have a small bin ready. And grow a tub of tomatoes. YUM! (01/21/2011)

By Great Granny Vi

Scenery: Fall Leaves

That is so beautiful. I love the colors of Sugar Maples. Thanks for sharing at a time when everything is grey. ;) (01/22/2011)

By tobeamiss

Scenery: Fall Leaves

I'm glad you all enjoyed it! I marveled at them every time I drove past, and wanted to share the beauty. (01/24/2011)

By kitkatk100

January 18, 2011 Flag

We had the longest, hottest, most dry summer in years. No one thought there would be any pretty fall leaves, only dry brown ones if any were left by fall, but the resilience of nature surprised everyone. A few days ago, I looked across my front yard to see this scene of a yellow and orange Bradford Pear tree and a vivid red 'fire bush'.

In years past, I may have noticed the leaves need raking and even more will be falling soon, but not this year. They are beautiful to me! It's all in how we take time to really 'see' what's in front of us, and be thankful.

By Mary L.

Scenery: Fall Leaves

Answers:

Scenery: Fall Leaves

Very beautiful, It's great you will have a permanent memory now. It's probably time to take a picture of the trees covered in snow. :) (12/17/2010)

By merlene

December 14, 2010 Flag

Fall leaf floating on the water when we went fishing one brisk fall morning a couple of weeks ago.

By lovingnature

Scenery: Fall Leaves

Answers:

Scenery: Fall Leaves

This is just beautiful! (11/15/2010)

By Chris37566

Scenery: Fall Leaves

Thank you. I love photographing reflections on the water and the fall leaves on the water were a perfect setting for me. (11/19/2010)

By avidhiker10

November 15, 2010 Flag

Last week I found this pretty leaf and there is a shape of a heart in it. I had a lot of fun and took several pictures outside and of my children.

Being a picture taking nut, I had to take some pictures of the leaves laying on the ground. The colors are so breathtaking!

Fall colors and smells are some of my favorite things about this time of year!

By Emily

Scenery: Fall Leaves

Scenery: Fall Leaves

Answers:

Scenery: Fall Leaves

Love fall! (10/01/2010)

By Allison5

Scenery: Fall Leaves

The smells of fall are wonderful - even as I fight the urge to hibernate, lol! The heart-shaped leaves are elms, if memory serves... my dad was big into botany when I was small. (10/04/2010)

By JustPlainJo

Scenery: Fall Leaves

I love Fall, it's my favorite time of year. I live in Texas so it's nice to get some cooler days after our hot summers. (10/04/2010)

By Scooterrhea

Autumn Trees
Photos of Autumn Trees
Photos SceneryFebruary 10, 2011
beautiful colorful fall maple leaves
Photos of Fall Leaves
Fall Leaves on White Background
Decorating with Fall Leaves
Dogwood tree in spring.
Leaves Turning Brown on Dogwood Tree
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
🎄